Monday, November 29, 2010

Home on the Range

So, I began my training regimen last night. Practice, practice, practice -- perfect practice "makes perfect".

On the one hand, I need to isolate each item that I need to improve. For example, I need to rotate my torso to the right more while still keeping my eye on the ball. However, at the same time, the movements need to be fluid and integrated, ideally "in harmony".

So I hack and hack, swing and swing, the ball shoots left, it shoots right it goes up, and goes down. But at the end, I'm gaining more experience with every swing, and each swing brings me closer to achieving accuracy and consistency.

While I have it in my mind, I'm thinking of using golf as a subject for digital video and photography. Also, I think it's fun are for utilizing electronics as well: swing counters and performance regulators, and also flying cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment