Saturday, April 16, 2011

Progress

I rediscovered my blog, and decided to post an entry just to check-in on my progress. I've been working on learning golf for about six months now. Of course, this is all during the off season -- I really haven't played much since last November, except for once on the pitch-and-putt in March and once on April 2nd, where I scored my first legit golf score(more-or-less): 126 at Wente Vineyards Golf Course. (I have a long way to go to break 100).

Now, I'm working to fix my slice. I think I'm not far away from gaining some consistency. At least as of today, I've been seeing myself hit to 150 yards consistently with a 6 iron, which is which is about right for the average golfer.

Moving forward, I'm going to try hard to get on the course, and maybe find a person to be a golfing parter to keep myself improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment