Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two Bags - Two Blogs

I have two golf blogs: one that's personal (this one), and one that's public: http://bobsgolfblog.wordpress.com/ Why 2? I decided that my scorecard is something that I used to work on my own game. The public blog is intended to omit details that have nothing to do with my reader. I'm the primary audience for this blog -- it's a personal journal (and journey too!). If you're reading this and not me, enjoy the behind-the-scenes story of how I'm learning and trying to improve my game. For the public side of the coin, see bobsgolfblog.wordpress.com I also have 2 golf bags: New York and California (parents). This is to avoid the hassle of shipping clubs coast-to-coast. I actually also have 3 "mini" bags: one for a short set at home, one for my range clubs, and one for a short set / guest set at my parents. As further proof that I'm a golf fanatic, and may have spent too much on equipment. I also have 3 range bags: one for pitch and putt, one for holding a set of wedges for practice, and another for transporting a driver back and forth from the range. More of what's in my bags to follow... (not to mention reflections on my score card).

No comments:

Post a Comment